Bringing you the vibrant palette of Mexico's art and festivals, BOXHILL’s Mexico Pillow Collection will add a brilliant punch of color to any room! The high-quality embroidery is an artist’s rendition of flaming hearts, tactile daisies, and bold symbols of the living and the dead.
Pillow covers are a combination of applique and embroidery and come with polyester inserts, for added comfort. Pillows have a back-center opening, with a tie closure. Machine-washable in cold water, with a low dry cycle. Perfect for indoors. Use outdoors only if under a covered patio -- pillows are not UV-resistant and will fade in the sun.
- Mexican Embroidery Pillow -- 13" x 20"
- Los Luchadores Pillow -- 13" x 20"
- Dos Caras Pillow -- 15" x 27"
- Dia de Los Muertos Pillow -- 20" x 20"
- Los Corazones Pillow -- 22" x 22"
- El Santo Pillow -- 26" x 26"