Drift Nesting Outdoor Coffee Table
Add earthy style to your living room or patio with this teak wood coffee table. Modeled after natural driftwood, this coffee table is crafted of natural teak roots and black iron legs. It comes with two separate tables, one shorter than the other, to create a nested look. Due to the natural nature of the teak roots, each tabletop varies slightly with knotting, live edging, holes and sizing. Along with the organic and raw look that the teak provides, teak is also suitable for outdoor use thanks to the natural oils that help protect it from certain weather elements. The modern-looking black iron legs are slim and add a touch of mid-century appeal to this gorgeous table as well. Furnishing your living space with this one-of-a-kind coffee table will be sure to liven up your indoor haven or backyard oasis.
- Each One Varies As They Are Natural Teak Roots
- Set of Two Tables
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Solid Teak
- Materials: Solid Teak Wood, Iron
- Low: 30" - 39" x 30" - 39" x 16.5"
- Tall: 30" - 39" x 30" - 39" x 19.5"
- Leg Height: 14.5" (Low), 17.5" (Tall)
- Top Thickness: 2"
- Gray Teak Frame
All Outdoor furniture featuring our “Gray Teak” wood finish will develop unique characteristics as it ages. Over time, the natural weathering of Gray Teak will cause its appearance to change in color and texture. Gray Teak is solid teak finished with a solution that expedites the aging process of teak to a natural silver tone.
- Anthracite Iron
- Width: 39"
- Depth: 39"
- Height: 19.5"
- Weight: 71 Lb.
Woven Collection's "Gray Teak" is solid teak wood finished with a solution that expedites the aging process of teak to a natural silver tone. Over time, the natural weathering of Gray Teak will cause its appearance to change in color and texture, with possible marks and cracks. By ordering Gray Teak, you accept these characteristics and agree that no claim will be approved regarding the natural aging process of teak or the special color qualities associated with the Gray Teak finish. Special care should be taken to protect this natural finish.
Care & Maintenance
- Use a dry, clean cloth to dust and clean furniture weekly.
- For spot cleaning, spray off any debris with a hose and brush off any dirt or debris with a soft-bristle brush.
- For a more robust cleaning, mix warm water with a mild non-use abrasive soap and clean with a soft-bristle brush. Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
- If more is needed, clean with Teak Cleaner, apply a new layer of Instant Gray finish, than apply a sealer.
- If furniture is in a freezing environment, thoroughly clean and dry, then store in a dry place such as garage or shed. Rain and snow will fill any small cracks and fill the wood with moisture, which will lead to additional cracks. If storage is unavailable, furniture should be covered with outdoor furniture covers and not left wet.
- Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture or cushions. It is recommended to store cushions indoors for heavy rain or extreme weather.
- Do not cover your furniture with fabric that does not breathe. If the furniture is wet, the furniture will likely develop mildew that will need to be cleaned off.