Woven Loom Outdoor Accent Table
Enhance your home with the feeling of an oceanside escape. This gorgeous barrel-shaped accent table will add a touch of coastal inspiration to your living space. The aluminum frame is covered with an intricately woven design made of a beautiful white and taupe rope. The table also features a taupe stripe near the top of the table, which nicely accents the taupe and white roping. Due to its lightweight and small stature, the table can be easily moved from the indoors to the outdoors for optimum use and functionality. This table pairs nicely with other nautical and coastal themed furniture.
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Intricate Rope Weave Design
- Aluminum Frame
- Adjustable Feet Levelers
- Materials: Aluminum, 100% Polyolefin Rope
- Weight Limit: 200 lbs
- Rope: Platinum / Taupe & White Flat
- Fabric: Performance Smoke Gray / Performance Pumice
Sunproof brand by BOXHILL, provides premium quality outdoor fabrics and rope materials. Offered in both solution dyed Olefin or Acrylic, these fibers are color dyed through the material, offering many weather resistant qualities. All Sunproof fabrics have passed the most stringent of tests in accordance with International standards. This testing includes color fastness to light, rub testing, water repellency, soil & stain repellency, antibacterial, anti-mildew, as well as UV resistance. Sunproof is a trusted quality brand that offers value, durability and comfort with its products distributed worldwide.
- Width: 16.5"
- Depth: 16.5"
- Height: 20"
- Weight: 13 Lb.
Care & Maintenance
- Use a dry, clean cloth to dust and clean furniture weekly.
- For spot cleaning, spray off any debris with a hose and brush off any dirt or debris with a soft-bristle brush.
- For a more robust cleaning, mix warm water with a mild non-use abrasive soap and clean with a soft-bristle brush. Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
- If more is needed, clean with Teak Cleaner, apply a new layer of Instant Gray finish, than apply a sealer.
- If furniture is in a freezing environment, thoroughly clean and dry, then store in a dry place such as garage or shed. Rain and snow will fill any small cracks and fill the wood with moisture, which will lead to additional cracks. If storage is unavailable, furniture should be covered with outdoor furniture covers and not left wet.
- Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture or cushions. It is recommended to store cushions indoors for heavy rain or extreme weather.
- Do not cover your furniture with fabric that does not breathe. If the furniture is wet, the furniture will likely develop mildew that will need to be cleaned off.